Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pins of the Week/Song of the Week

Pinterest is my drug of choice. Check me out. Pinnin' like a fool. 


Yes, please. 

Pretty sure those are the exact faces I make in this situation.

I'll take five.
Classic.
Sameer Gadhia. I love you, let's get married. P.S This is proof that guys should wear baseball t's more often. 
Yep, it's real and it lives in Germany.

Perfection.




For my song choice this week, I've chosen something that my friend-who-is-much-cooler-and-down-with-the-music- scene-than-me showed me a bit ago. The genre of the song is called Post Dubstep, which doesn't really come out until towards the end of the song, where you get a bit of a surprise twist to the song. I'd say it's not for everyone, but if you like music that keeps you guessing, you should get something out of this one

I Never Learnt to Share: James Blake



No comments:

Post a Comment