Sunday, September 18, 2011

What Julie Ate: Week 1

I was a dummy and didn't actually think to write any of this down, so just bare with me while I sift through my memories of the past school week... Also keep in mind that I am not writing absolutely every last thing I ate because I really eat an obscene amount of food. There's no way in heck that I could remember everything. We don't have classes on Fridays, so I'm only including M-Th.

Monday
Breakfast: Glutenfreeda Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal with Banana + Almond Milk
Lunch: Sweet Potato Chips and Strawberry Banana Naked Juice
Dinner: Veggie Egg Scramble
Snacks: Chocolate Protein Shake, some popcorn, Udi's slice with pb and jelly, grapes

Tuesday
Breakfast: Glutenfreeda Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal with Banana + Almond Milk
Lunch: Quesadilla with brown rice tortilla, monterey jack cheese, tomato, avocado, black beans, onion.
Dinner: Chicken, sweet potato, steamed spinach
Snacks: Lucy's chocolate chip cookie(s), Naked Juice, trail mix, banana

Wednesday
Breakfast: Glutenfreeda Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal with Banana +Almond Milk
Lunch: Yogurt w/ Granola, Naked Juice
Dinner: Pizza dinner @ Beau Jo's
Snacks: String cheese, grapes, banana, cookie(s)

Thursday
Breakfast: You guessed it... Glutenfreeda Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal w/ Banana + Almond Milk
Lunch: Egg white scramble w/ various veggies
Dinner: Brown Rice Penne with tomato sauce and grilled chicken
Snacks: Chocolate protein shake, popcorn, Lentil crackers, banana





No comments:

Post a Comment