Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Ode to Udi

I can remember my first week being gluten free. I remember feeling overwhelmed and frustrated but relieved and excited at the same time. I walked through the grocery store feeling lost as I searched for hours it seemed for foods that I could actually eat; which at the time seemed to be nothing. As I turned a corner at my local Whole Foods market, I swear I heard the heavens sing as a spotted an entire shelf filled with breads and muffins labeled "GLUTEN FREE". As you may have guessed, I had found the godsend that is Udi's Gluten Free. Udi's was my first g-free bread I ever tried, and despite my testing out of several other bread brands, Udi's remains my favorite.
If you are following along in the gluten free world, you may know that Udi's recently came out with hamburger and hotdog buns!

Image courtesy of Udis Gluten Free website

I can't remember the last time I ate BBQ, but between being away at college and being gluten free, it has been too long for a carnivore like myself. Although I haven't had the chance to sample Udi's hamburger and hotdog buns yet, I know for a fact that they will be amazing, and I will be sure to review them once I've had them!

No comments:

Post a Comment