Friday, February 17, 2012

This Only Makes My Cravings Worse

    I've been a sick lady lately. Pretty much positive it is due to taking some glutenous medicine- wouldn't really be surprised considering the pathetic nature of current FDA drug labeling. About a week ago, I was relatively healthy, maybe a little stressed, but generally good. Here I am now, permanently in bed at a hotel, nearly ten pounds lighter, a little (well a lot) worn for wear, with my momma (who flew in from Seattle, bless her heart) heating up some vegetable soup for me. Oh and, I'm missing the Young the Giant concert tomorrow. WTF, life?

    On the brighter side, Harry Potter weekend on ABC Family just started so that does make things at least a little better. And staying at a hotel is a nice change of scenery. And the fact that my mom is here makes my heart happy.



    Anyways, from Monday to yesterday (Thursday), I had pretty much zero appetite. My favorite foods suddenly made me want to gag and I just had no interest- or energy- to eat a thing. Sad, since eating is probably my favorite thing to do.

     By some miracle, I finally wanted to eat again last night. But of course, having not eaten even 500 calories total in the past four days, I've had to remember to take it a bit slow. I've been eating pretty three things: baked potato, boiled eggs, and vegetable soup. I'm a little weary of eating anything to heavy or flavorful, as I don't want to throw anything off BUT this has not stopped me from craving certain foods like a pregnant woman. And because I'm weird and tend to deal with cravings by torturing myself with pictures of the food I want, I thought I'd just share with you the lovely list of things I would be eating if I wasn't on my deathbed*.
      *I'm not actually dying, stop calling 911. 


Spaghetti Bolognese




French Fries






Chipotle Burrito Bowl



Grilled Cheese




A Burger That Looks Like This






Pizza






SO basically, I've been craving anything that is absolutely terrible for my health. But hey! I've lost 10 pounds, I have to gain it back somehow, right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment